We ship our products to United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Switzerland and Greece and we have flat rates for the shipping and handling costs.
Standard shipping method for international orders is shipped via USPS (10 to 18 business days).
Orders are processed in 48 to 72 hours, Monday through Friday. Orders placed on the weekends or holidays will be processed on the following business days.
For US orders:
• USPS Priority Mail 2 Day
2nd business days, no Saturday delivery, no PO/APO box deliveries
For international orders:
• First Class Main International
• FedEx) if the product contains precious metals such as sterling silver or plated gold)
10 to 18 business days
NOTE: Certain countries often experience longer than usual shipping time (more than 4 weeks) via standard shipping method.
Please read carefully the following terms and conditions concerning international orders:
• Any order being shipped to a destination outside of the United States may be subject to import duties and taxes that are levied and collected as a part of the 'international handling fee' during checkout. a summary of these charges will be included in the 'international handling fee' line. The order total presented at checkout will be the exact amount that you will be billed. There will not be any additional costs billed upon delivery or due as c.o.d. charges.
• When placing an order for delivery outside the United States, you are considered the importer of record and must comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Charges for duties, taxes and the carrier's collection fee are in addition to your shipping charge and must be borne by you.
• Some items may require special handling as specified by federal, state and local regulations governing the transport of these items; therefore, the shipment of some products to certain locations may not be possible.
• All prices are shown in u.s. dollars ($usd). The item price is exclusive of any import duties, taxes and shipping charges. Such fees will be calculated at the time of checkout, and will be displayed as the international handling fee, also in u.s. dollars ($usd).
• International orders are subject to duties, customs, and value added taxes. if you are shipping your order outside of the continental united states, as a condition of sale, you acknowledge and agree that title to your order transfers to you after exportation from the united states and immediately prior to importation of such order at the border of the ship to location and assume all risk and responsibility for the import clearance, duties, and delivery to final destination. These charges must be paid upon placing your order.
• We do not accept returns for items shipped internationally.